Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Citer pasal kita nya marriage and anak2...

Hmm..Ok cam ni citer nya...

i got to know my hubby through my sister , kenal about six month we got engage and ONE AND HALF YEAR LATER WE GOT MARRIED...

First child is after two year of marriage...
She was born through C-section.. She is way to big for me to give birth to her trough normal delivery and i am not able to dilate during birth .
She was nearly 4kg and 50cm long during birth...

As for the second on came a year later through the same and i don't want to go through those painful moments when i could not dilate .... Ouchhhh !!! painful but bliss to have children
He was 3.2kg at birth and about 39cm long..


For the third one he came three years later. Born the same as the others ...
He was 3.2 kg and about 40cm long. But he had a heart congeniality . He had an extra heart arteries. We got to know about it on the day we are supposed to be discharged after four days in the hospital. At last only i got discharge where as he had to be warded for more test. He was there for another two days. So sad we could not bring him back with us. But alhamdulilah he is OK now.The arteries closed by itself...


The fourth one is what we called a lucky baby cause i did not know that i had him inside me for five month.I had my period as usual no morning sickness, could still put on jeans and tight skirt . Only when that fateful afternoon as i was having a nap that i felt something moving inside me. I feel kicking in me. i told my hubby about it and he asked me to do the home pregnancy test...
SURPRISE!!!!!
Oh!!!! My god it came out positive...Hahahha.


Well we had him and he is now two years old and a very mischievous toddler....
And now i am out off bound....
NO MORE BABY.....
Four is enough......
Alhamdulilah.....

No comments:

Linky Minky (leave ur blog link here)