Monday, April 20, 2009

have had this feeling before...

HAve you had this kind of feeling before ....
Well how do i describe ...
Heavy feeling in your chest ...
sometimes feel like thumping in your chest ...
It feel really discomfort ...
Some people associate it with something bad going to happen ...
do you think it is true or myth ....
it really irritate me ...
i just don't like the feeling....
I just hope nothing bad happen either to me or my beloved family ....
I had this feeling for like nearly five days....
GOD..........
Just take a way this feelinggggggggggg ..........
I don't like it ........
It make me feel moody the whole day ..........
Helpppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!
I'm going crazy because of this stupid feelinggggggggggg................
Warghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!
Just go away ..............
Leave me alone ............................. :(



No comments:

Linky Minky (leave ur blog link here)