Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wish me luck guysss !!!!

I had some question going on in my head since end of last year .
Don't know if i should just go ahead with what i had decide .
OR
Just wait and see .

Feeling nervous + excited at the same time .
Has not done this for the past 10 years .
Don't know if i could do it . ( low self esteem in oneself again )

But i know hubby will always be there to support me physically and emotionally .
And guys wish me Luck for my new agenda .
Thanks in advanced for any of your wishes and doa ( kalau ada yg sudilah ) :D


P/s : A big step for the future . Hope it goes well .






7 comments:

atty's said...

gud luck dear..

nza said...

good luck shikeen!!!

mummyseri said...

kite doakan jugak wat akak shikeen..good luck ye..smoga dipemudahkan segalanya..

farenova said...

Good Luck!

Eldy said...

all the best !

kakyong said...

ikeen,
semoga dipermudahkan segala usaha.. mulakan dgn Bismillah.. :)

♥cybermummy♥ said...

Terima kasih kty , nza , mummyseri , farenova , eldy and kak yong . Insyallah saya akan ingat pesan kak yong itu :D

Ps: Dalam process mencari :|

Linky Minky (leave ur blog link here)