More Nuff

Friday, November 19, 2010

Got the FLU BUG

Hi all ,
How are you all feeling .
I just hope that all of you are in a pink of health ..

Not like me ...
I had fallen sick ...

















It was way way so long since the last time i fall sick ...
It started on the eve of Aidil Adha ..
I did even get to celebrate..
Even the food for that day was cooked by my sis in-law..
I just cook the Nasi Jagung . The ayam masak merah was done by her ..

Now my voice turn hoarse because of the constant AH CHOOOM and UHUUUKKKK ..
And it sound so MANLY ... huhuhu
I even felt breathless because of the coughing and nose block ..
And the really bad bad part is ....
WHY must i fell sick when i only just started a new job ..
Hope to get better ASAP...
I want to get back to work ....


Oh yeah , i hope it not too late to wish you people
a Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha ...
Up to here for now...
Want to go back to bed..
Need plenty plenty plenty of rest ..
In order to be healthy and GET BACK TO WORK ....

So Toodlesss guys  ...


P/s : This damn flu medicine make me sleepy .. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz *Krooohh*Krooohhh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sinnya ikeen...
semoga cepat sihat & jgn ngelat makan ubat.. tp suara tu sure amik masa sket....

Ads by Nuffnang

Linky Minky (leave ur blog link here)