OHANA = FAMILY
oh dear!!!then maybe you have to go for urut to fix it, thou I know you hated it! But try that as a last resort.I do get that sometimes, after a huge haul of stuff I got during a shopping trip and I cant lift my arms. So I try self DIY urut at home.
huhuhu..mngapakah ngan tgn akak?harap cepat sembuh eh kak..g laa urut..
What happen my dear????moga cpt sembuh.....
hope nothing seriuos k...smoge cepat sembuh
apa yang terjadi mummy?
moga cepat sembuh kak.. always pray for u..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh dear!!!
then maybe you have to go for urut to fix it, thou I know you hated it! But try that as a last resort.
I do get that sometimes, after a huge haul of stuff I got during a shopping trip and I cant lift my arms. So I try self DIY urut at home.
huhuhu..mngapakah ngan tgn akak?harap cepat sembuh eh kak..g laa urut..
What happen my dear????moga cpt sembuh.....
hope nothing seriuos k...smoge cepat sembuh
apa yang terjadi mummy?
moga cepat sembuh kak.. always pray for u..
Post a Comment